Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hrvatska Agencija za Paranormalne Pojave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Worth
happ.forumotion.com-Google pagerank and Worth

Treatment for Kitibha Kushta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merkel

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Treatment for Kitibha Kushta Empty
PostSubject: Treatment for Kitibha Kushta    Treatment for Kitibha Kushta Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Psoriasis is a chronic skin ailment which is prevalent in about 4 percent of the Indian population. In India, it is mainly people within the age group of 16-22 and 57-60 have been affected by the disease. Usually psoriasis is characterised by redness and lesions on the skin and this leads to cosmetic deformity and generates social stigma. Hence, fearing alienation from the peers, people try to hide the disease and thus they delay the treatment for the disease.
Ayurveda offers effective treatment for psoriasis and the reference to the disease can be seen in ancient Ayurvedic texts. The disease is called Kitibha Kushta in Ayurveda and the responsible humours for this disease are vata and kapha. ``Ayurveda says that there will be dry silvery plaques on the body of a Kitibha Kushta patient. He will also suffer from itching. While the former is attributed to an imbalance in vata humour, the latter is due to an imbalance in kapha,’’ says Rathna Pratap, an Ayurvedic researcher.
The psoriasis ayurvedic treatmentmainly aims at bringing the three humours back into equilibrium. The allopathic treatment of psoriasis mainly involves intake of some drugs and steroids. ``I went for allopathic treatment once I was identified with psoriasis. It suppressed my disease, but once I stopped taking drugs, the symptoms reappeared in my body,’’ says James, a psoriasis patient who at present undergoes psoriasis Ayurvedic treatment.
Back to top Go down
Man in Black

Man in Black

Female Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Treatment for Kitibha Kushta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treatment for Kitibha Kushta    Treatment for Kitibha Kushta Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Interesting and welcome Smile
You can write more about this disease and Ayurveda.
Back to top Go down

Treatment for Kitibha Kushta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Croatian Forum :: Health and medicine-
Jump to: