Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hrvatska Agencija za Paranormalne Pojave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Worth
happ.forumotion.com-Google pagerank and Worth
Similar topics

The Exorcist

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    SeaBane

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-11-24

The Exorcist Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Exorcist   The Exorcist Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:16 am

There's a lot of anxiety that goes into viewing The Exorcist, "the scariest movie ever made", for the very first time. And with that anxiety comes a lot of expectations and preconceived ideas about what The Exorcist *should* be. Especially for someone born after the film. Then on top of that waited years before finally seeing it.

I love the Exorcist, and after exposure to God knows how many horror films, the Exorcist remains my favorite within the genre. And even from a die-hard fan I have to admit, I hate hearing "scariest movie of all time" associated with this movie.

Man in Black

Man in Black

Female Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

The Exorcist Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Exorcist   The Exorcist Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:15 pm

You should watch Exorcism of Emily Rose, made by true story Wink
    Back to top Go down

The Exorcist
    Page 1 of 1