The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of the UFO Scene
|Man in Black|
Number of posts: 1450
Registration date: 2009-01-28
|Subject: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of the UFO Scene Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:25 pm|| |
With all the fiction and disinformation circulating in ufology, it seems useful to catalogue some of the good leaders in the field, and distinguish them from those who are not to be trusted.
What follows is a listing of “the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of UFOlogy”, found on the Internet, with which I find no disagreement.
- Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE GOOD GUYS/GALS in UFOLOGY - (a partial list)
- David Adair, former contract scientific consultant to NASA on UFO propulsion technology
- Colin Andrews, crop circles investigator
- Monsignor Corrado Balducci, Vatican unofficial TV spokesman for reality of close encounters with Star Visitors and their benign nature
- Richard Boylan, Ph.D., psychologist/Star Visitors-encounters researcher, educator working with Star Kids and Star Seed adults
- Professor Courtney Brown, remote-viewer of UFOs and Star Visitors
- Scott Catamas, UFO investigative journalist-TV producer
- Major Gordon Cooper, USAF, (ret.), Apollo astronaut, UFO reality publicist
- Lt. Colonel Phillip Corso, USA., (ret.), custodian of Roswell UFO; UFO reality publicist
- James Courant, commercial pilot, UFO investigator-journalist
- Marc Davenport, UFO investigator/journalist
- Command Sgt.-Major Robert O. Dean, USA/NATO, (ret.), UFO reality publicist
- James Deardorff, Ph.D. is not currently active, but was a respected scientist vouching for UFO reality.
- Standing Elk/Golden Eagle, an Ihanktowan Dakota Chief, spiritual teacher and Star Altar-Keeper, convener of Star Knowledge Conferences joining Native and non-Native information about the Star Visitors
- Jose Escamilla, UFO photographer, "rods" investigator
- “Sweeps” roi-den Fox, former U.S. Army Intelligence officer turned Irish UFO investigator, publicist, runs UFO website: www.irishufology.net
- Timothy Good, sincere UFO investigator, but not discriminant about disinformation from his sources
- Charles Hall, former USAF Airman stationed at Nellis AFB, Nevada who reported his interactions with the Tall Whites star race living there
- Leah Haley, experiencer, MILABS victim, author of UFO reality books
- Donna Tietze Hare, ex-NASA Johnson Space Center employee/discloser of NASA’s cover-up/altering of UFO photos, etc.
- Paola Harris, Italian photo-journalist, investigator and lecturer on UFO and Star Visitor reality
- Richard Hoagland, scientist, investigator of Star Visitor artifacts on Mars and the Moon
- Ruth Hover, Ph.D., LCSW, diligent researcher and therapist specializing in human-Star Visitor encounters
- Jack Kasher, Ph.D., professor, UFO investigator
- Captain Guy Kirkwood, USAF, Special Projects (ret.), (aka "Mel Noel"), UFO investigator, whistle blower
- Barbara Lamb, M.A., MFCC, psychotherapist/hypnotherapist-researcher into Star Visitor encounters
- Robert Lazar, former physicist at Los Alamos and Area 51/S-4, gave talks, made famous video on UFO reality at Area 51
- Roger Leir, D.P.M., implants investigator-extractor
- Michael Lindemann, UFO writer-publisher, lecturer
- John Mack, M.D., Harvard Psychiatry Professor, Star Visitors encounters researcher-therapist
- Jesse Marcel, Jr., M.D., son of Army Intelligence officer at Roswell Army Air Corps Base who participated in crash retrieval, says UFOs are real
- Jim Marrs, investigative journalist, UFO reality publicist
- Jamie Mausson, Mexico investigative TV journalist-producer, UFO reality publicist
- Clark McClelland, ScO, Kennedy Space Center, revealer of UFO information
- Edgar Mitchell, Ph.D., Apollo astronaut, UFO reality publicist
- Mary Rodwell, M.A., RN, Australian researcher specializing in close encounters, Star Kids and Star Seed adults
- Richard Sauder, Ph.D., underground bases investigator, UFO reality publicist
- Dan Sherman, Tech Sergeant, USAF, NSA (ret.), Star Visitors communications expert/UFO reality publicist
- R. Leo Sprinkle, Ph.D., psychologist, Star Visitors encounters researcher
- Colonel Wendelle Stevens, USAF (ret.), UFO investigator/journalist
- Clifford Stone, Sergeant, U.S. Army, tells spending 22 years in the US Army as a part of an extremely elite and secret group that was rapidly dispatched to crash sites in order to recover UFO craft, Star visitor bodies, and artifacts.
- Michael Wolf, M.D., Ph.D., Sc.D., J.D., repentant member of NSC's Special Studies ("MJ-12") Group, UFO-reality publicist
|Man in Black|
Number of posts: 1450
Registration date: 2009-01-28
|Subject: Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of the UFO Scene Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:28 pm|| |
BAD GUYS/WOMEN (Bad=harms UFO truth - a partial list)
- Colonel John Alexander, USA, DIA, INSCOM, (ret.), Ph.D., head of Bigelow's NIDS; member, Aviary; suspected higher-up in the UFO Cover-Up Cabal
- James Jesus Angleton, III, grandson of CIA Chief, source of dubious UFO information
- Robert Baker, Ph.D., psychologist/debunker of UFO & close-encounters reality
- Barbara Bartholic, UFO writer, propagandist of Star Visitors as “evil”
- Al Bielek, disinformation peddler
- Bob Bigelow, Las Vegas/New Mexico casinos billionaire/suspected Cabal
- William Bramley, disinformation author mis-portraying ancient lurid legends about “sky gods” as “factual” history
- Peter Brookesmith, writer/UFO debunker
- “Dan Burisch”, cryptonym for a hoaxster who pretends to have worked at Area 51, puts out Star Visitors-as-evil standard Cabal hostile propaganda
- Jerome Clark, editor, IUFOR, sophisticated disinformation spreader
- Alex Collier, spreads fantasy star-being “channelings”, other disinformation
- Robert Collins, Capt, USAF-Intel(“ret”.), aka “Condor”, disinformer
- Milton William “Wild Bill” Cooper, U.S. Navy, prolific disinformation author
- Major Ed Dames, DIA, INSCOM, ("ret."), misinforms about remote-viewing
- Sergeant Richard Doty, USAF-OSI ("ret."), disinformer about UFO “secrets”
- Stanton Friedman, M.S., engineer, defamer of relevant researchers, tries to mis-focus people on a half-century old crash instead of current contacts
- Christopher "Kit" Green, M.D., Ph.D., General Motors officer, ex-top CIA UFO official, ex-head, Bigelow's NIDS Institute's Scientific Advisory Board
- Steven Greer, director, CSETI, UFO “investigator”; exhibits an extremely - negative personal-energy signature, detectable as such with dowsing rods. Greer has a history of being financed by Rockefeller interests. The gathering of military and government witnesses to UFOs, whom he gathered for a press conference at which he took hugely - disproportionate time speaking, contained among it a carefully - selected disproportionate number of persons who had absorbed hostile anti-Star Visitor propaganda. The whole emphasis was on “nuts-and-bolts” UFO description, not on presenting the people who come in those craft and what they have to say. At least one such expert, David Adair, with such Star Visitor communication knowledge was excluded from the press conference when Greer learned that he might speak up about that. Greer leads night watches with the misleading premise that it takes flashlights and special “recorded UFO tones” to lure in UFOs. This shows his ignorance, and points to a lack of actual communication contact with the Star Visitors, despite his posturing that he has “had contact.” His SEAS "company" looks like a "vacuuming" operation, to smoke out sincere, naive private inventors of free-energy devices. This also exposes these inventors to notice by Cabal operatives, who can then neutralize these inventors’ threat to Big Oil and utilities’ monopolistic profits. SEAS has gone nowhere, despite grand promises to have a free-energy device “on the market in 2005.” For all of these reasons it seems wise not to ignore the warning revealed by his negative energy signature.
- Richard Hall, Intelligence mole within Fund for UFO Research
- James Harder, Ph.D., "abductions investigator", suspected Intelligence-link
- Budd Hopkins, artist, "abductions investigator"/disinformer
- David Icke, former newscaster, now disinformation lecturer, writer of wacky conspiracy propaganda about the Star Visitors
- Admiral Bobbie Ray Inman, USN ("ret."), "ex"-NSA official, head of Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) and its UFO black-ops twin, Decision Science Applications, Inc
- David Jacobs, Ph.D., historian/"abductions investigator"/disinformer
- Eric Julien, disinformation operative who spreads false propaganda subtly twisted against Star Visitors, while pretending to speak for them or on behalf of contact with them.
- Phillip Klass, aerospace writer/UFO debunker
- Kal Korff, UFO debunker
- John Lear, Jr., "former" CIA-operative/disinformer
- Nancy Leider, producer of the fraudulent and disinformation site “ZetaTalk”, which pretends to be her “channeled” messages from “Zetas”, (who don’t talk to a peddler of falsehoods)
- Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D., Naval Weapons physicist, disinformer
- William Moore, self-admitted disinformation operative
- Robert Morningsky, peddler of disinformation as false “Native American legends”
- Linda Moulton Howe, journalist manipulated by disinformation operatives to spread their sophisticated UFO pseudo-information and propaganda
- Sheldon Nidle, dispenser of fake “channelings” supposedly from Star Beings
- Gordon Novel, listed as Aviary member; self-described affiliate with foreign intelligence operations, identified on the Internet as a “silencer” for the Cabal
- Ted Oliphant, UFO "investigator"/Intelligence plant, information gatherer
- Ronald Pandolfi, Deputy Director, Science & Tech Div., CIA, disinformer
- Nick Pope, this former MoD Chief says "U.K. Wide-Open to an Alien Attack" (sic); it's pretty clear that he has been cut loose from MoD to disseminate disinformation more credibly as a "civilian". His strong negative energy signature clinches who Mr. Pope works for.
- “Rael”, actually Claude Vorilhon, is a French hoaxster and disinformation asset who falsely claims to be in communication with a star race called “Elohim” whose leader is supposedly God. His deception operations have spread to Quebec, Canada and elsewhere
- Michael Salla, Ph.D., “investigator”, spreads anti-Star Visitor disinformation
- Jack Sarfatti, ex-govt.-contract physicist, disinformer, denies UFO reality
- Philip Schneider, government engineer and (perhaps unwitting) spreader of disinformation he had been indoctrinated with during his employment in classified underground installations.
- Derrel Sims,"ex"-CIA operative/"abductions investigator"/disinformer
- Zecharia Sitchin, Israeli writer spinning tales of all-too-human-like Annunaki. Sitchin published his interpretation of some Sumerian legends about early contact with Visitors from the stars. Unfortunately, Sitchin tends to present Sumerian legends as though they were transcripts from the New York Times. Actually, ancient Near East literature in its cultural context reflects the faulty understandings and distortions of primitive people faced with sky visitors they thought were “gods”, and then in the countless retellings of these visits, ascribing to the Star Visitors the arrogant, ruthless and scheming qualities of their own human rulers. Thus the legends warped earlier events into almost unrecognizable tales, as these stories got passed down. Some Sumerian language experts hold that Sitchin took liberties with the translation and interpretation of what the original cuneiform text said. The basic premise which Sitchin started from is fact: that Sumerians acknowledged contact from Visitors from the stars who helped establish the foundation for a Human civilization. The rest of Sitchin’s tales, the drama about lust, jealousy and wars, are cultural trappings added on by Sumerian scribes taking literary license. These scribes were confused when accounts of the original activity of the Zeta bioengineers perfecting the Homo Sapiens recipe got mixed up with the intrusions by Cabal types reincarnating from the Atlantis civilization they had destroyed, and were then trying to dominate, impress, and oppress the Sumerian peasants with advanced knowledge and technology they remembered and recreated from the Atlantean times. These Sumer-era Cabal ruler-priests passed themselves off as gods come down from the sky ["Annunaki"]. Sitchin’s interpretation of the confused Sumerian legends as literal fact can be ignored, including his putting forth sensationalistic scare stories about a supposed inhabited “Marduk”/ ”Niburu”/ Planet X heading ominously for Earth, (more Cabal psychological-warfare propaganda).
- Dan Smith, fronts for UFO disinformation from CIA-DDO Ronald Pandolfi
- Dennis Stacy, ex-editor, MUFON Journal, disinformer, debunker
- General Al "Bert" Stubblebine, USA, DIA, INSCOM (remote viewing)/Intel ops
- "Val Valerian", (cryptonym of John Grace, Air Force Intelligence operative), disinformer and prolific false anti-Star Visitors propagandist
- Jacques Valle, Ph.D., scientist/super-sophisticated UFO disinformer
- George Wackenhut, head of black-ops security organization for Area 51/S-4, and other sites utilizing stolen Star Visitor technology
- “Wingmaker”James aka Mahu Nahi, and his deceptive “Wingmakers” site is replete with highly - sophisticated disinformation and purposefully-distractive pseudo-metaphysics, to derail people from the actual truth to instead a shimmering surrogate pretty babble
|Man in Black|
Number of posts: 1450
Registration date: 2009-01-28
|Subject: Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of the UFO Scene Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:31 pm|| |
The "UGLIES" ("Ugly"=unreliable or obscures UFO facts - a partial list)
- Stephen Bassett, founder, Paradigm Research Group, and convener of X-Conferences which includes speakers warning about Star Visitors' supposed dark intentions
- Art Bell, publicist of UFO stories, fails to discriminate between the true, the made-up, and the absurd
- Cmdr. Graham Bethune, USN, a participant in Steven Greer's Disclosure press conference, has absorbed disinformation about "threatening aliens".
- Graham Birdsall, editor of UK magazine “UFO” filled with disinformation
- Glen Campbell, Area 51 "investigator", super-sophisticated disinformer
- Dolores Cannon: a hypnotist and spreader of distracting and distorted disinformation about Star Visitors designed to misdirect and confuse. Cannon is cloaked by the Cabal with a false "Positive" Energy Signature Field to make it more difficult to detect her role as a
- Martin Cannon, disinformer about Star Visitors as “mind control fiction”
- “Ashayanna Deane” (real name: Anna Hayes), writer of books spreading disinformation, and claims she was “taught” by the lluminati and Templars. Close. She is a Cabal asset.
- Richard Dolan, authors of UFO documentation books putting out the propaganda premise that the National Security community has been "concerned" about the UFO presence for decades.
- A.J. Gevaerd, publisher of a Brazilian UFO magazine full of lurid UFO tales, many of which are disinformation scare stories.
- George Green: a disinformation peddler who claims that while in the Air Force he saw extraterrestrial craft at Edwards AFB, claims to be in contact with "ETs", but Star Visitors want nothing to do with liars.
- John Greenewald, Jr., unsophisticated creator of UFO website full of disinformation and Star Visitors-as-evil propaganda
- James Gilliland, pretends to have “ET contact” but puts out propaganda and disinformation falsely claimed to come from them.
- William Hamilton, III, UFO investigator/dispenser of disinformation
- Norio Hayakawa, investigator, “evil aliens” disinformation propagandist
- Michael Hesemann, UFO investigator, editor, informant for (Cabal) Prince Hans Adam of Lichenstein; Opus Dei member
- Commander Scott Jones, USN (ret.), Ph.D., "ex"-Intelligence officer and “paranormal investigator” for Rockefeller interests
- Ted Loman, UFO investigative journalist-TV producer
- Jordan Maxwell: claims falsely to have had a UFO encounter at Area 51, and in Southern California participated in a hoaxed "UFO" sighting involving a pre-arranged Cabal antigravity device which he "spotted" and was videotaped. A blathering-idiot lecturer who includes UFOs in his rants about conspiracies.
- Billy Meier, Swiss “contactee”; early on Meier seems to have had some actual visits from a starcraft and possibly telepathic communications from its occupants, but later seems to have fallen under psychic or psychotronic mind-control targeting, and/or MILABs, to cause mis-perceived, false “Pleiadean messages”
- Sean David Morton, a lightweight theatrical presenter of UFO “presentations” who witlessly palms off disinformation as "serious reports"
- Bob Oechsler, UFO investigator, spreads sophisticated UFO disinformation
- Brian O'Leary, Ph.D., Mars Mission astronaut, speaker on UFO matters
- Nancy Red Star, Native woman, author of several books and film on supposed ancient traditions of the Native Americans; a handy cover for her being a Cabal mole/disinformer
- Yvonne Smith, abductions investigator, has internalized disinformation about “evil aliens” which distorts her presentation of “abduction stories”
- Whitley Strieber is all over the place, sometimes respectfully appreciative of the Star Visitors' contact, sometimes lapsing into the stereotyped fear-and-loathing disinformation and propaganda all too widespread in print and visual media. Thus, it is not possible to consistently place Strieber in any one column of ufologists. Psychotronic victimization?
-Colonel Donald Ware, USAF (ret.), an unabashed apologist for the "Secret Government” (Cabal) and their Chem-Trails schemes, positions himself at many UFO events. Ware also peddles pseudo-metaphysical nonsense, epitomized in the "Urantia" writings.
- Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, advocate for UFO disclosure but frequently gullible in UFO matters and a de-facto stooge for Cabal disinformation operative Michael Salla
- David Wilcox, slick Cabal disinformation operative who holds himself out as an “expert” on many things and claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce (sic).
- Dr. Bob Wood, McDonnell-Douglas manager, engaged in a Cabal Distract-and-Disinform operation publicizing “leaked UFO documents”, a hopeless mix of dubious and authentic papers, and roping his trusting son, Ryan Wood, into his cynical operation.
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of the UFO Scene