An apparent active industrial site on the surface of Mars with a “large nozzle shooting a liquid spray” onto an apparent industrial waste area has been successfully located and explored in a remote viewing study conducted by the Farsight Institute in March 2010 using nine highly trained remote viewers and methodologies developed by the U.S. military.
According to the Farsight Institute, the original discovery of the active industrial site and giant nozzle spray “was made by [Mars anomaly researcher] Patrick Skipper” from photographs of the site taken by Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL). The JPL photos were taken 16 October 2000 at Mars Longitude of image center: 19.73°W, Mars Latitude of image center: 3.08°N.
Reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre attended a July 6, 2010 Montreal presentation of the results Mars remote viewing study by Dr. Courtney Brown, and the following is based on his notes.
During the presentation, Dr. Brown indicated that tentative results of the study, based on high clarity scores of the remote viewing sessions, included the following:
• A large dome at the site is an artificial structure;
• Tunnels connect various chambers at the site;
• The original builders of the site were ancient;
• Current occupants of the site do not understand its original technology;
• The level of the original technology is high;
• There is a shortage of spare parts at the site;
• The site may be used for power or energy generation;
• There are intense flashing lights at the site;
• There is a sense of despondency among the occupants of the site;
• There is a laboratory setting at the site, occupants wear uniforms, and there are more men than women;
• The site occupants view this as a hardship post;
• The site occupants cannot return home and knew that when they accepted;
• There is No ET (extraterrestrial) content detected at the site;
• The occupants at the site could be human;
• The occupants of the site are of unknown origin;
• The site may be a black budget operation.
• The remote viewing interpretations of the site may be a decoding error.Corroboration of Mars whistleblowers
As discussed in this Examiner.com article, the results of this independent remote viewing study of the Figure A Mars active industrial site appears to provide corroboration of eyewitness testimony given to reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre by whistleblowers who have visited or been stationed at secret, black budget installations.
Dr. Courtney Brown indicated to Alfred Lambremont Webre that he was unaware of the testimony of these independent Mars whistleblowers.
Independent Mars whistleblowers include former U.S. serviceman Michael Relfe, former DARPA Project Pegasus participant Andrew D. Basiago, and former DOD scientist Arthur Neumann. Michael Relfe has stated he was stationed for 20 years (Mars time) at a U.S. secret installation on Mars. Andrew D. Basiago has stated he visited U.S. secret installations on Mars twice in 1981. Arthur Neumann has stated he visited Mars for a project meeting at a secret U.S. installation at which Martian extraterrestrials were present. All three whistleblowers independently state they were transported to and from the U.S. secret Martian installations via teleportation facilities. A fourth whistleblower, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great granddaughter of U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, has stated she was the target of a 2006 attempted enrollment in a secret Mars colony.
A two-part video of Dr. Brown’s presentation of the remote viewing study of the Figure A Mars industrial site is available in the article below.Remote viewing findings at the Figure A Mars industrial site
Examiner.com readers can view Part 1 of a 2-part video of Dr. Courtney Brown’s presentation of the remote viewing study of the Figure A Mars industrial site.
The Farsight Institute Mars study summary states:
"An extensive remote-viewing study was conducted at The Farsight Institute in March 2010 to investigate an anomalous high resolution image of Mars that suggests artificiality. The study involves nine highly trained remote viewers across four remote-viewing methodologies, all methodologies of which are identical to or derived from remote-viewing methodologies used by the United States military forces. The image that constitutes the target of the remote viewing suggests that a spray or fountain of liquid is being discharged from a long tubular nozzle, which in turn is connected to an apparent pipeline that leads to a dome formation. There is another larger dome formation nearby that is also part of the target. The remote-viewing sessions are evaluated with respect to verifiable target qualities as determined by the target image. This study notes a high degree of correlation between obvious target characteristics as determined by the target image and the detailed remote-viewing data. In the aggregate, this study offers strong support for the idea that the spray and the two dome formations deviate from known geological processes, and thus may be artificial. The remote-viewing data also shed some light on possible current activities and/or processes that may be taking place at this location on Mars.
"The original discovery of this anomaly on Mars was made by Patrick Skipper and published on his web site: http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com
During his July 2010 presentation of the Mars industrial sits study, Dr. Brown reported the following results from the Mars study.
1. Large dome is artificial structure – The large dome seen in the Figure A Mars industrial site is most probably an artificial structure;
2. Tunnels connecting chambers – There are most probably tunnels connecting the chambers structures seen in the Figure A Mars industrial site;
3. Original builders ancient – The original builders of the Figure A Mars industrial site were most probably ancient;
4. Current occupants not understand the technology – The current occupants of the Figure A Mars industrial site most probably do not understand the technology of the original site;
5. High level technology – The Figure A Mars industrial site contains a high level technology;
6. Shortage of spare parts – There is a shortage of spare parts for the current adaptation of the original technology of the Figure A Mars industrial site;
7. Use: Power generation or energy – It is uncertain what the industrial use of the activity going on at the Figure A Mars industrial site may be. It may be power or energy generation;
8. Intense flashing lights – There appear to be intense flashing lights associated with the activity going on at the Figure A Mars industrial site;
9. Sense of despondency – There appears to be a sense of despondency among the occupants of the Figure A Mars industrial site;
10. Laboratory setting, uniforms, more men than women - The Figure A Mars industrial site appears to have a laboratory setting. The occupants wear uniforms. There are more men than women among the occupants;
11. Hardship post - The Figure A Mars industrial site appears to be a hardship post for the occupants;
12. Cannot return home and knew that when they accepted - There is a strong indication that the occupants of the Figure A Mars industrial site cannot return home and knew that when they accepted their assignments to work at the Mars site;
13. No ET (extraterrestrial) content – The remote viewing does not affirm an extraterrestrial content or presence at the Figure A Mars industrial site;
14. Could be human – The occupants of the Figure A Mars industrial site could be human;
15. Unknown origin - The occupants of the Figure A Mars industrial site are of unknown origin;
16. Black budget – The Figure A Mars industrial site may be a black budget operation of the U.S. black budget government-military-intelligence complex.
17. Decoding error - It is possible that these remote viewing interpretations of the Figure A Mars industrial site are a decoding error.
Examiner.com readers can view Part 2 of a 2-part video of Dr. Courtney Brown’s presentation of the remote viewing study of the Figure A Mars industrial site.Implications of the remote viewing study of the Figure A Mars industrial site
The Farsight Institute remote viewing study of an apparent active industrial site on the surface of Mars has important implications for Mars anomaly research, and for the exopolitical aspects of relations between Earth and Mars.1. Remote viewing as a valid methodology for off-planet and exopolitical research
– The Farsight Institute study further validates the utility of remote viewing as a methodology for off-planet and exopolitical research. According the protocols of the Farsight Institute study, “The study involves nine highly trained remote viewers across four remote-viewing methodologies, all methodologies of which are identical to or derived from remote-viewing methodologies used by the United States military forces.”
“Primary scientific databases for Exopolitical research and activity can be derived via the scientific method from a wide variety of sources, including at least the following 3 formal categories of data:
Category 1 – Whistle-Blowers from secret government projects;
Category 2 – Documentary Evidence (including photographs, video, radar reports, etc) from Government and Official Sources;
Category 3 - Replicable scientific remote viewing using standard laboratory protocols.”2. Corroboration of independent Mars whistleblowers eyewitness evidence of secret U.S. installations on Mars
– The results of the Farsight Istitute study of the Figure A Mars industrial active site serves as further independent corroboratory evidence of independent accounts given by such whistleblowers as former U.S. serviceman Michael Relfe, former DARPA Project Pegasus participant Andrew D. Basiago, and former DOD scientist Arthur Neumann of having been stationed or visited U.S. secret installations on Mars.3. Corroboration of independent Mars whistleblowers eyewitness evidence of having met with representatives of a Martian human civilization that lives under the surface of Mars, and of life on the surface of Mars
- The results of the Farsight Institute study of the Figure A Mars industrial active site provides corroboratory evidence of credibility of independent accounts given by such whistleblowers as former DARPA Project Pegasus participant Andrew D. Basiago, and former DOD scientist Arthur Neumann of having met with representatives of a Martian human civilization that lives under the surface of Mars, as well as to Mr. Basiago’s discovery of and other Mars anomaly researcher’s active work detailing humanoid and animal life on the surface of Mars from NASA rover photographs.
Both Mr. Basiago and Mr. Neumann were formerly involved in secret research and development projects undertaken by US defense agencies, and have independently verified their secret teleportation to US bases on Mars, and to meeting intelligent Martian extraterrestrial life.
On July 25, 2009, at the European Exopolitics Congress in Barcelona, Mr. Neumann publicly stated, “There is life on Mars. There are bases on Mars. I have been there.” The following day, Mr. Neumann participated in Futuretalk, a Project Camelot documentary interview, in which he provided details of his teleporting to a base on Mars and participating in a one-hour project meeting, which was also attended by representatives of an intelligent civilization that lives in cities under the surface of Mars.
The other whistleblower, lawyer Andrew D. Basiago, is a former child participant in a secret time travel project launched by the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
Mr. Basiago has publicly confirmed that in 1970, in the company of his late father, Raymond F. Basiago, an engineer for The Ralph M. Parsons Company who worked on classified aerospace projects, he met three Martian astronauts at the Curtiss-Wright Aeronautical Company facility in Wood Ridge, New Jersey while the Martians were there on a liaison mission to Earth and meeting with US defense-technical personnel.
On December 12, 2008, Mr. Basiago published an original paper entitled “The discovery of life on Mars,” consisting of publication of images and analysis of living humanoids and animal species on the surface of Mars, along with structures and statutes, contained in NASA Mars rover photos of the surface of Mars.4. Normalizing of Mars anomaly research into the mainstream of Exopolitics
– Replicable remote viewing research undertaken by Dr. Courtney Brown establishing interaction with representatives of an intelligent human civilization living under the surface of Mars is an important component of the book Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe, that is credited with giving rise to Exopolitics, the study of relations among intelligent civilizations in the multi-verse.
The Farsight Institute study of the Mars anomaly in the Figure A Mars industrial site through replicable remote viewing methodology provides a powerful bridge for the Mars anomaly field into the mainstream of Exopolitics, the study of relations among intelligent civilizations in the multi-verse.
Proponents and researchers in the Exopolitical field who have been vocally reluctant to examine, endorse, or even admit Mars anomaly research based on NASA Mars rover photos into mainstream Exopolitics - such as Dr. Michael E. Salla, Stephen Bassett, Paola Harris, or Richard C. Hoagland - will have less of a scholarly justification for their basis for excluding Mars anomaly research and researchers working with NASA Mars rover photos of humanoid and animal species on Mars from Exopolitics organizations and conferences.
Conversely, the Farsight Institute remote viewing study of the Mars site will lower the barriers to entry of Mars anomaly researchers working with NASA Mars rover photos of humanoid and animal species on Mars, such as Andrew D. Basiago, Joseph Skipper, Andrew R. Stec, Paul Goodwin, Ross Curley, Lewis Michael Rhinehart, Emily Cragg and others, into mainstream Exopolitics research and organizational activity and conferences.