Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hrvatska Agencija za Paranormalne Pojave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Worth
happ.forumotion.com-Google pagerank and Worth

Learn How to Do Telekinesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Man in Black

Man in Black

Female Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Learn How to Do Telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: Learn How to Do Telekinesis   Learn How to Do Telekinesis Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:54 pm

One of the most asked questions I receive is how to do telekinesis and I'm afraid it is also one of the hardest questions to answer because there is no one way that works for everyone. So many people are looking for a magic pill to suddenly give them super powers and I wish I had one for them, but it just is not that easy.

In some ways, it is easy to learn telekinesis, but it does take some effort. Every person is different and the amount of effort you personally will have to put into your training depends on how well your mind, body and soul accepts the training. For many people it takes a lot of effort and for that reason alone most people will not learn how to do telekinesis. It takes a dedication and desire much stronger than the average person is willing to put in to develop telekinesis.

How to telekinesis

I wish I had a magic pill I could give you that would suddenly leave you with complete and 100% accurate telekinetic abilities. I wish I could say "do these exercises 3 times and you will have 100% use of your telekinetic abilities" but it just doesn't work that way.

So far, no one has been able to put into words the exact steps necessary to get your brain to manipulate the energies in just the right way so that you immediately have full telekinetic powers.

It takes trial and effort on the students part to find that perfect combination of mind, body, energy, belief and thoughts to bring out telekinetic powers in you.

Add on to that the fact that just because you hit upon the right combination today, it doesn't mean you will be able to hit that exact same combination tomorrow and it is easy to understand why it is so hard to learn how to do telekinesis.

If you seriously want to learn how to do telekinesis, it takes trial and effort on your part and it is something no one can do for you. The big thing is to not get discouraged if it doesn't work for you in the first few tries. Rarely does it work for anyone in the first 100 attempts and it is not unusual for it to take several thousand attempts before a person sees the first results.

Even when you get the first results, rarely is a person able to immediately repeat those results. Second results usual come faster than the first results, but it can still take weeks of effort.

Does Telekinesis Training work

Most people agree that once you figure out that perfect combination of energy manipulations that works for you, you should be able to do telekinesis on a regular basis and they can't understand why it would be so hard to do it a second time.

There are a couple of schools of thought on this subject. On the one hand, many people believe humans have always had psychic abilities and because we have denied the existence of telekinesis and all of the other psychic abilities for so long we have almost lost the ability to use them and it is only through effort and will power that we can slowly bring these psychic abilities to the fore front.

Another school of thought is that humans are only now reaching the point in our evolution that these abilities are coming out. Those from this school of thought believe that as we continue to advance in our evolution, our innate telekinetic and other psychic abilities will become stronger and stronger till one day they will become as common place as speech is to us now.

For me personally, I don't think there is enough evidence to say either school of thought is 100% correct and since both see the future as having more and more people with developed abilities, we may never know which was correct. Thankfully it really doesn't matter if either was correct or not. What matters is that slowly but surely people are developing these abilities and we can look forward to a day when psychic abilities are as common as driving a car.

So how do you learn telekinesis?

Ever heard the old saying, "Practice makes perfect"? That is what it boils down to, practice. This site will give you little hints and tips on things that have helped others learn how to telekinesis, and you can try them. Plus it is in your best interest to experiment on your own. We hope that you will share your experiments with us also.

It is by sharing that will help the most people to develop telekinesis abilities. There is no one way that works with everyone in every instance, but we will help as many people as possible as time goes on.

Common Misspellings

As you search for additional information on the internet, keep in mind that many people make typographical error when spelling the word telekinesis. Some of the more common typos include: telekenisis, telekenesis, telekenisis and telekinisis. Yet we all know exactly what they are talking about so just go with the flow and learn everything you can.

Source: learn-telekinesis-training
Back to top Go down

Learn How to Do Telekinesis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Croatian Forum :: Parapsychology-
Jump to: