Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hrvatska Agencija za Paranormalne Pojave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Worth
happ.forumotion.com-Google pagerank and Worth
Similar topics

Magic Questions to Get Inside Their Heads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Man in Black

Man in Black

Female Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Magic Questions to Get Inside Their Heads Empty
PostSubject: Magic Questions to Get Inside Their Heads   Magic Questions to Get Inside Their Heads Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:12 am

By Jack Ellis

These were somewhat popular back in the "good old days" of alt.seduction.fast but have fallen out of favor in recent years, mostly due to the popularity of "The Cube".

These are much easier to remember than the Cube and can be done quickly.

Best of all, it gives you insight into the girl you are talking to. One time I had a girl answer the beach question by saying "I would run and hide!" Needless to say I didn`t spend much more time trying for her.

To lead into these is quite simple. Just say your friend showed you a really cool personality test, or that you always ask people this instead of exchanging resumes first.

The Magic Questions

Here they are, ask them in this order:

* 1. Visualize yourself in a white room. You`re in a bed and everything is white. How do you feel?
* 2. What is your favorite animal? What qualities do you see it as having?
* 3. What is your favorite color? How does it make you feel when you think about it?
* 4. Imagine yourself on a beach. Nobody is around and the ocean is right in front of you. What do you do?

What Their Answers Mean

* 1. This is how they view death and dying.
* 2. This is how their friends view them.
* 3. This is how they view themselves.
* 4. This is how they view sex.
Back to top Go down

Magic Questions to Get Inside Their Heads
Page 1 of 1